What were we up to this week?
We are extremely excited to announce Saving Grace is opening a retail store!
Saving Grace Supply Co. will open for business on November 18 with a grand opening on Friday, November 22 from 4:00pm-8:00 pm.
We are so grateful for the opportunity to work with adopters, and want to not only be able to work with them at the time of adoption, but also have them as regular customers while showcasing our favorite products.
Saving Grace Supply Co. will have all the basics to help you get started following adoption, as well as ways to spoil your new dog with the very best. Not only will we have great products for our K9 friends but have plans to carry some great stuff for those of us who love them so much!
If you are looking for a Holiday gift for any and all the dogs or dog lovers in your life, please visit us. We have high quality, ethically raised pet food, locally baked treats/cookies, stylish pet sweaters, great toys and gifts.
We know a lot of our dogs are owned by the cat of the house and there will be a Kitty Korner for those feline friends.
All proceeds from sales will go directly back into the Saving Grace program to continue improving the lives of dogs in need.
Our location is just 2 miles from Saving Grace at 4016 Durham Rd, Raleigh, NC 27614.
Store hours are Monday- Friday from 11am-8:00 pm and Saturday 10:00 am – 4:00pm.
Shelter Rescues and Fosters
So much fun this week.
A heartwarming story from the adoption area this week. Two separate families chatted as they waited to pick-up their puppies. Upon realizing they were each each adopting a puppy from the same litter, they quickly swapped contact information so they could set-up future play-dates!
- Many new wonderful dogs have been added to our family via intake from rural shelters.
- The dogs are having a blast chasing the leaves in the wind.
- Our foster team is returning over 20 adorable dogs and puppies for adoption. Check out Harper who recently came back to the farm after some love and care from his foster family.
- Matchmaking by our adoption team to adopt out 77 dogs and puppies
- Sending over 30 dogs out to our Weekend Host families. Special thanks to those families and volunteers who helped make that Friday night send-off happen (no thanks to Mother Nature!)
We couldn’t accomplish all this without our volunteers, foster families, weekend hosts, and supporters!
Check out our calendar for upcoming events!
Some upcoming events:
- Nov 21 – Cary Lifestyle Magazine is holding a Fashion Show to help raise funds for Saving Grace
- Nov 23 – LOOK for very special guest in the pace car at the Raleigh Christmas parade at 9:30 am
- Host a Dog Weekend is this weekend
And if you are planning your end of November, don’t forget about: